A song that brighten up my life
I can almost see it
That dream I´m dreaming but
There´s a voice inside my head saying
You´ll never reach it
Every step I´m taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I
I gotta keep trying
Gonna keep my head held high
There´s always gonna be another mountain
I´m always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I´m gonna have to lose
Aint about how fast I get there
Aint about what´s waiting on the other side
It´s the climb
The struggles I´m facing
The chances I´m taking
Sometimes they knock me down but
No I´m not breaking
I mean I know it
But these are the moments that
I´m gonna remember most
Yeah
Just gotta keep going
And I
I gotta be strong
Just keep pushing on
Cuz
There´s always gonna be another mountain
I´m always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
And sometimes I´m gonna to have to lose
Aint about how fast I get there
Aint about what´s waiting on the other side
It´s the climb
Yeah
There´s always gonna be another mountain
I´m always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes you gonna to have to lose
Aint about how fast I get there
Aint about what´s waiting on the other side
It´s the climb
Yeah
Yeay
Keep on moving
Keep climbing
Keep the faith
Baby
It´s all about
It´s all about
The climb
Keep the faith
Keep your faith
Woho
本身比较喜欢黑人版本,虽然不是原版。
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
《上帝右手》前言
前言 火光跳跃在陈格彬深陷的眼窝里,将瞳仁映得一片森冷。 他盯着手中的论文封面,《汉斯·普勒教授手记摘录:右旋抑制盒与人类认知结构的潜在可逆性》,在橘红色的焰舌下一寸寸蜷曲碳化。一百三十七页密密麻麻的实验记录与推演公式,连同那个曾与他并肩探索生命终极奥秘的名字,正...
-
普通人的学习(自下而上): 数据输入 → 建立突触连接 → 形成记忆 → 总结规律(这是低效的化学信号传递过程)。 野花的学习(自上而下): 大脑预设了通用的逻辑模型(蓝图) → 接收数据 → 填入模型 → 瞬间激活(这是基于量子相干性的瞬间匹配)。 通常,智...
没有评论:
发表评论